2/8 Ray Street, SOUTH PERTH WA 6151
UNDER OFFER!!! UNDER OFFER!!! UNDER OFFER!!!
Location, Lifestyle, Value… What more could you ask for?
Sitting proudly just a few minutes away from Mends Street shopping and restaurant precinct, this apartment offers you an abundance of space to spread out, with a spacious living/dining area that spills out onto an alfresco terrace offering wonderful City and River Views, ideal for all year entertaining.
The kitchen provides adequate bench space, lots of cupboard and pantry space – ideal for those who love to cook while enjoying the magnificent views of Perth city and the Swan River..
The Master bedroom boasts built in robes, an ensuite bathroom/laundry and private balcony. The second bedroom has built in robes and the third bedroom offers the versatility to be yet another double bedroom or a study, both serviced by the central bathroom.
There is secure parking for two vehicles and a lock up storeroom as an extra bonus. Situated in an exceptionally well-maintained secure development with stunning pool and surrounds for you to “cool off” on those warm summer days, you are just metres from the River, the South Perth foreshore and the Mends Street shops and Ferry.
This light and bright apartment has modern neutral tones and will suit the modern young executive or retirees looking for a lock up abode.
Do not miss this opportunity to secure an enviable lifestyle with all the amenities you could possible want!
Call now to arrange your private viewing!
• Quality apartment with lovely City and River Views
• 3 bedrooms – master with ensuite
• Built in robes in two bedrooms
• Central family bathroom
• Open plan living and dining
• Kitchen with benches
• Lots of cupboard space and pantry
• Spacious balcony ideal for entertaining (30sqm)
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Secure side by side double parking
• Secure spacious storeroom
• Well maintained complex with security enter and caretaker
• Swimming pool – just in time for summer!
• Close to Mends Street shopping precinct
• Mends Street Ferry, South Perth Foreshore just minutes away ideal for cycling and strolling
• Close to Universities, public and private schools
• Viewing highly recommended
Council Rates: $2,953.46 pa
Water Rates: $1,577.87 pa
Strata Levy: $2,319 pq