The below list is offered to provide assistance to tenants on what areas will be checked at your routine inspection.
- All carpets are to be vacuumed, however, if the carpets have become stained, or require professional cleaning, we recommend.
KARPET KARE – 0407 910 621
ELECTRODRY – 0415 590 763
- Stove, oven and grill including the drip trays and behind the stove are to be thoroughly cleaned.
- Exhaust fans – cover to be removed safely, cleaned and replaced.
- Air vents to be cleaned.
- Windows and window sills to be cleaned thoroughly, inside and out.
- All cupboards are to be thoroughly cleaned, inside and out.
- Marks are to be removed from walls – Spray & Wipe is excellent for this purpose.
- All light fittings are to be cleaned.
- All floors to be washed and all skirtings to be washed.
- Particular attention should be paid to the bathroom, toilets and bathroom cabinets. The shower recess is to be scrubbed and grouting free from all soap residue and mildew. Shower screens and curtains are to be thoroughly cleaned to ensure they are free of any grime or up build up.
- Fly screens to be dusted and washed.
- Cobwebs to be removed internally and externally.
- Lawns to be mowed, edges trimmed, leaves raked up and removed if applicable.
- Flower beds and garden areas are to be trimmed and weeded, with all leaves and clippings to be removed if applicable.
- No cigarette butts or any other rubbish is to be left in or about the property.
- Driveways, carports and all concrete areas to be free from oil and grease stains.
We hope this guide assists in ensuring a smooth inspection. If you have any questions, please contact your property manager.