122A Lockhart Street, COMO WA 6152
PRICE REDUCTION – ALL OFFERS PRESENTED!
This inspiring residence exhibits timeless clean lines with an abundance of natural light. The classic street façade, spacious entry, high ceilings and well place windows offers light-filled rooms and a functional floor plan that would suit the whole family.
The design has been well thought out with a second master /guest bedroom with built in robes and ensuite on the ground. Also on this level a home theatre, study, powder room, laundry and open plan chefs kitchen adjoining the dining and living rooms that lead out to a spacious alfresco area with a cedar lined ceiling and pull down all weather blinds. The kitchen is a haven for relaxed entertaining having Caesarstone bench tops with plenty of bench space, breakfast bar and glass splashback.
Upstairs, the home features a private sitting/TV room, a luxurious master suite with walk in robes and ensuite. The two minor bedrooms are spacious and are fitted with built in robes. The central bathroom has floor to ceiling tiles and offers a bath, separate shower and powder room.
The home has zoned controlled ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, electronic roller blinds on the upstairs windows, security system, 16 solar panels with a 3Kw invertor, reticulated lawn, gardens and veggie patches plus a spacious double garage with shoppers access.
This home has so much to offer, viewing is a must. Please call Sharon to arrange your private viewing.
* 531sqm green title block
* Open Plan living
* Bamboo flooring throughout the ground floor
* High ceilings
* Formal entry
* Theatre room
* Guest/2nd master suite with ensuite on ground floor
* Chefs kitchen with Caesarstone bench tops
* Spacious dining and living areas
* Powder room
* Double garage with direct access into the residence
* Sitting/TV room
* Master suite with walk in robes, ensuite
* Queen size second and third bedroom both with built in robes
* Central bathroom with separate bath and shower
* Powder room
* Zoned ducted reverse cycle air condition
* Bamboo flooring
* Electronic roller blinds
* 16 Solar panels and a 3kw inverter
* Alfresco area with cedar lined ceiling and pull-down all weather blinds
* Reticulated lawn and gardens
* Walk distance to Canning Bridge train station
* Close to private and state schools, bus routes, parks and shops.
Council Rates: $3,450.94 pa
Water Rates: $1,579.69 pa