88 Dyson Street, KENSINGTON WA 6151
UNDER OFFER!!! UNDER OFFER!!! UNDER OFFER!!!
A Location and Outdoor Lifestyle to Enjoy
Behind the secure fences and gates, you will be captivated by this beautiful residence with its quaint cottage gardens and front porch. The fresh interiors feature high ceilings with ceiling roses, picture rails and quality fittings throughout.
With enduring family appeal, situated on approx. 736sqm and a coveted address, this grandly proportioned four-bedroom, two-bathroom double brick character residence is waiting for you to make it your own.
The home enjoys a wealth of original details, such as wide hallways, high ceilings, ornate tiles, timber floors. The original section of the residence comprises of a wide entry hall, formal lounge room, large bedroom and family bathroom. The extension blends seamlessly and offers a functional floorplan that would suit a growing family.
The upstairs master suite is spacious with its own nursery/study, walk in robes and balcony. Just off the entry hall is a children’s wing comprising of 2 spacious bedrooms and private activity room, kitchen and casual meals area that leads onto the open plan family/dining area.
If entertaining is your “thing” this residence has so much to offer including an undercover entertaining area, swimming pool with the added benefit of solar heating, rear garden and party Loo. All of this is surrounded by reticulated well-established gardens for privacy.
Another benefit this residence offers are two cross overs, one to the double garage and the other to the additional driveway that would be ideal for a boat, trailer or caravan.
Situated in the heart of Kensington, walking distance to Kensington Primary School, it’s also close to Morris Mundy Reserve, sporting clubs, day-care centres, as well as the area’s trending cafes – The Little Banksia, Hoopla Espresso and George Street Café and Patisserie. This home must be viewed to be appreciated.
• Character residence
• Front porch, decorative ceilings and cornices, picture rails and Jarrah floorboards
• 4 bedrooms – master bedroom with ensuite and nursery or study plus access to balcony
• 3 living areas – formal lounge room, children’s activity room and family/dining room
• Functional Kitchen with dishwasher and meals area
• Family bathroom has a bath and shower
• Heating and Cooling – plus gas bayonets
• Security system with surveillance cameras
• NBN connect with smart wiring to main living and study
• Undercover entertaining area off the family/dining area – ideal for all year entertaining
• Outside Gas bayonet – makes barbequing easy
• Outside Party Loo
• Refreshing pool with solar heating
• Double garage, extra parking for trailer, caravan or boat
• Fully reticulated landscaped lawn and gardens
• Garden Shed
• Close to all amenities
Council Rates: $3,120.28 pa
Water Rates: $1,598.95 pa