21 Bourke Street, KENSINGTON WA 6151
UNDER OFFER!!! UNDER OFFER!!! UNDER OFFER!!!
URBAN HOME, GARDEN RETREAT
Looking to improve your carbon footprint? – if so, we have the perfect residence for you.
The owners of this amazing home have researched and invested in design features that work with the environment and reduce electrical and water costs.
This cleverly designed, single-level family home, has North facing entertaining and living areas, using solar principles to keep the home cooler in Summer and warmer in Winter. All walls facing East and West have been insulated against the sun and insulation has been applied to the roof underside and between joists.
The home is surrounded by beautifully landscaped, reticulated gardens with an abundance of native plants and fruit trees that benefit from a grey-water system supplementing watering days. Water from two rain water tanks service the laundry and toilet; reducing the usage and cost of water bills.
21 Bourke Street has been immaculately maintained and is situated on a broad, tree lined street close to schools, transport, shops and park.
This Eco-Design family home comprises of:
– Formal entry
– Large main bedroom with spacious robe offering abundant storage, ensuite with walk-in shower, double vanity and toilet
– Two Queen sized bedrooms to the rear of the home; great separation!
– A large fourth bedroom with private study area, currently being used as a formal lounge
– Spacious bathroom, separate powder room and laundry
– Large well-designed chef’s kitchen with excellent storage, stone bench-tops, integrated dishwasher and fridge
– Dining area overlooking deck and gardens
– Spacious lounge/family room with views to garden
– NBN installed
– Double garage with space for work benches or extra storage area
Eco friendly features:
– Solar Hot Water with electric booster system
– Rain Water Harvesting
– Grey Water System
– Highly efficient and controllable pellet heater using environmentally friendly pellets – no need to store or haul logs of wood, easy to clean.
– Toilet & Laundry utilising rainwater capture
– Ceiling fans throughout the home
Situated on a 797sqm block in a family friendly suburb. Safe and private front and rear gardens. This is a unique opportunity to secure your very own piece of paradise – viewing is highly recommended, so don’t delay!
Council Rates: $2,830.09 pa
Water Rates: $1,675.36 pa