3 Alston Avenue, COMO WA 6152
UNDER OFFER!!! UNDER OFFER!!! UNDER OFFER!!!
PERFECT LOCATION… CLOSE TO EVERYTHING!
This immaculately presented green title residence is only a minutes to the Preston Street Shopping Precinct, Melville Waters, Como Primary School and Canning Bridge Train Station. This residence has been well maintained and offers any astute buyer the opportunity of purchasing a 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom residence in this sought after location!
There is easy access to Kwinana Freeway, Perth CBD, Elizabeth Quay and all the wonderful benefits that the City of South Perth has to offer. Everything you could possibly need is at your fingertips in this highly sought-after leafy suburb.
The home offers open plan living, amazing chef’s kitchen with more bench space then you will ever use, dining area and study opening onto the rear courtyard and a second living area upstairs with access to the spacious balcony with delightful sea breezes and glimpses of Melville Waters and a double garage with direct access into the home.
This is a rare opportunity to purchase a lock up and leave home in excellent condition!
3 Alston Avenue comprises:
– Entry hall
– Conversation sized living area with pillars separating the area from kitchen
– Near new spacious kitchen – breakfast bar, walk in pantry, stone benchtops, 5 burner gas hot plates, oven, dishwasher and plenty of bench and storage areas
– Powder room
– Laundry with lots of cupboards, shower recess and external access
– Family room/Dining area – external access
– Jarrah timber floor boards
– Split air conditioning units in lounge and dining/family area
– French doors to sunroom/sitting room or study
– French doors to rear courtyard
– Under stairs storeroom
– Internal access from double garage, plus door providing access to the rear
– Upper level living area leading to spacious private balcony, with Melville waters outlook
– Huge master bedroom, built in robes, split R/C air conditioning
– Ensuite – Corian bench top, double vanity, shower recess, WC
– Linen cupboard
– Double size bedroom, BIR, split R/C air conditioning
– Double size bedroom, BIR
– Bathroom – single vanity, bath separate and shower recess
– Separate WC
– Secure front court yard
– Private rear terrace
– Good sized storeroom
– Crim Safe security doors – ground floor
– Low maintenance residence – turn key!
– Green title – 261m2
…if this is what you are looking for then it doesn’t get much better than this! Call now for your private viewing.
Council Rates: $2,447.34 pa
Water Rates: $1,326.91 pa