146C Coode Street, COMO WA 6152
UNDER OFFER!!! UNDER OFFER!!! UNDER OFFER!!!
Inner-Urban Living – lock up and leave abode!
This two-level townhouse presents an exceptional low-maintenance lifestyle opportunity ideally positioned in a serene community-focused neighbourhood walking distance to parks, shops and cafes. Boasting an impressive floor plan that maximises light and space, the home’s inviting interior comprises three large bedrooms (all with robes), private master ensuite plus balcony, main central bathroom with bath, separate living, dining area complemented by a well-appointed kitchen and access to the courtyard.
Other highlights of the home include split-system air-conditioning units, solid hardwood floors, NBN connection and laundry/third WC. Double doors from the dining area reveal a sunny rear courtyard, established gardens, plus an internally-accessed double garage. It’s close to popular cafes and restaurants, transport, private and state schools, Angelo Street and Preston Street shopping precincts, sporting facilities plus a whole lot more.
FEATURES INCLUDED BUT NO LIMITED TO:
– Secure well maintained complex – remote entry gate
– Free standing townhouse – no common walls
– 3 double bedrooms all with built in robes
– Master bedroom has a private balcony and ensuite
– Formal living area – timber floor boards
– Separate dining area – timber floor boards
– Spacious kitchen with granite bench tops and gas cook top
– WC down stairs
– Reverse cycle air conditioning units
– Entertaining area
– Double garage with internal access
– Store room
– Close to South Terrace/Coode Street shopping precinct, transport at your door step, Schools and Universities, sporting facilities and CBD
– Visitors parking
– Viewing highly recommended – don’t delay
Call Sharon for more information or to arrange your private viewing.
Council Rates: $1,900.19 pa
Water Rates: $1,250.95 pa
Strata Levy: $459.23 pq