12/40 Mill Point Rd, SOUTH PERTH WA 6151
Same owner for the past 27 years .
HOME OPEN SAT 1ST FEB 10.30-11.00 AM
If you want to reside on the South Perth peninsula and you do not like heights this is your opportunity! This street front townhouse is only a short stroll to the Mends Street Shopping Precinct, Swan River Ferry and the foreshore. The owner has lovingly maintained this townhouse and offers any astute buyer the opportunity of purchasing a one of a kind residence in this sought after location!
This townhouse offers open plan living areas, chef’s kitchen with dishwasher and gas cooktop, 3 bedrooms, the master with built in robes and ensuite. The 2 remaining queen size bedrooms also have built in robe and serviced by a central bathroom. The laundry is off the kitchen and accommodates the powder room. All this, plus a garage with direct access into the home, good size secure store room and a never ending supply of lemons from the lemon tree.
The private front court yard has plenty of room for children to play or extra parking.
This is a rare opportunity to purchase a street front townhouse on the peninsula in excellent condition! Viewings are by appointment only, so please call Sharon today to confirm your private inspection.
Property Features include:
– Street front
– Private driveway
– Secure gate entry
– Open plan living areas
– Chef’s kitchen with gas cook top and dishwasher
– Powder room
– 3 queen size bedrooms – Master with ensuite
– All bedrooms have built robes
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning upstairs
– Split reverse cycle air conditioner down stairs
– Garage… direct entry into the residence
– Private alfresco area
– PETS Allowed
– Low Strata fees
– Minutes to the South Perth foreshore and C.B.D
– Walk to Mends Street shops, cafes, restaurants
– Secure, private and a conveniently located home – don’t miss out!
Land Size: 262 sqm (approx)
Living area: 111 sqm
Built: 1991 (12 in complex)
Council Rates: $2,502.74 pa
Water Rates: $1,340.64 pa
Strata Levy: $783.00 pq (Admin Fund $674.25 pq & Reserve Fund $108.75 pq)