1/8 Clarence St, SOUTH PERTH WA 6151
PRICE REDUCED! ACT NOW!
HOME OPEN SAT 23RD NOV 11.45-12.30
SECURE, SINGLE LEVEL HOME
Only moments away from the Swan River Foreshore and Parklands is this very liveable home where all the hard work has been done… just move in and start enjoying the easy lifestyle of living so close to all the amenities that South Perth has to offer.
A feeling of serenity is felt from the moment you enter this freshly painted family home, showcasing beautifully maintained jarrah floorboards flowing throughout the entrance, dining, kitchen and living areas. New carpets and window treatments have been installed in the lounge room and 3 bedrooms.
The master bedroom is located at the front of the residence and is complimented by a beautiful bay window overlooking the front garden, stylish ensuite and walk in robe. The two minor bedrooms also have bay windows, built in robes and are serviced by a central bathroom. The laundry is located off the living area and has its own drying area.
From the living and lounge rooms you have access to the tranquil alfresco entertaining area surround by lush low maintenance gardens.
This is truly a lovely, low maintenance home that will give you years of enjoyment.
Nothing compares to this location…Mends and Angelo Street’s cafes and shops are minutes away; Perth Zoo, South Perth Foreshore, Royal Perth Golf Club all within walking distance or catch the ferry to Elizabeth Quay and the CBD – the list is endless.
Features include but are not limited to:
– NO STEPS – all on one level
– Formal lounge room
– Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
– 2 minor bedrooms both with built in robes
– Family bathroom
– Separate laundry and designated drying area
– Separate dining room
– Living room
– Chef’s kitchen with Caesarstone bench tops
– Breakfast bar
– Fabulous alfresco entertaining area
– Sizable storage room – dual access
– Double secure carport
– Security alarm
– Remote control front gate plus intercom system for side entry gate
– Low maintenance reticulated lawn and gardens
– Not a penny to spend all the hard work has been done!
– Freshly painted throughout
– New carpets and blinds in bedrooms and lounge room
– Fabulous location close to all amenities: transport, shops, cafes, foreshore, CBD, schools and sporting clubs
We highly recommend viewing this amazing property. The benefits will astonish you!
Total area: 258sqm
Living area: 107sqm
Built: 1989 (recently renovated) Triplex development
Shire Rates: $2,310.59 pa
Water Rates: $1,154.43 pa (2018-19)
Strata Levies: $350pq – building insurance and gardening