28A Reynolds Road, APPLECROSS WA 6153
UNDER OFFER AFTER FIRST HOME OPEN!!!
APPLECROSS BEAUTY ON JACARANDA TREE-LINED STREET
Located in a prime Applecross location walking distance to the Swan River, Applecross Primary School and an abundance of quality cafes and restaurants, you will find this ideal four bedroom, two bathroom home. Key features include a downstairs master bedroom with ensuite, quality kitchen overlooking meals and informal living area, formal dining room, second living area and a stunning covered alfresco with built in BBQ area. The home has been well maintained and upgraded with concrete aggregate, solar panels and security cameras.
A formal entry with the master bedroom to the left leads through to the formal dining area with a courtyard alfresco perfect for lazy Sunday breakfasts and coffee or an evening beverage. Towards the rear of the home, a Chef’s kitchen with granite benchtops and stainless steel appliances overlooks the casual dining and living room with reverse cycle air-conditioning. A stunning fully covered alfresco with built in BBQ and fridge is perfect for year-round entertaining family and friends.
The upper level includes ducted air-conditioning, three additional bedrooms (two with built in robes, one with built in cabinetry) all serviced by the family bathroom. An additional living area on this level provides separation for large families.
A great home for an array of different buyers. Phone now for your private viewing.
Other features include:
– Security cameras
– Solar panels – 3.5kw
– Double doors to tiled entry
– Downstairs master bedroom with built in robes & ensuite with spa bath, separate shower, dual vanities and WC, full height tiling
– Formal dining area
– Side paved alfresco courtyard with shade sail
– Kitchen with recessed ceiling, floor to ceiling cabinetry, granite bench tops, stainless steel appliances and gas cooktop
– Reverse cycle air-conditioner to kitchen, meals and adjoining living area
– Powder room
– Under stairs storage
– Upper level living area and linen closet
– Bedroom with 3 door built in robes
– Bedroom with built in robes and balcony access
– Bedroom with full wall cabinetry and built in robes
– Bathroom with bath, vanity & shower, floor to ceiling tiling
– Ducted air-conditioning to upper level
– Double garage plus parking for 4 extra vehicles
– Fully covered alfresco surrounded by easy care gardens and lattice for privacy
– Built in covered BBQ
Council Rates: $2,871.87 pa
Water Rates: $1,711.61 pa