16/1 Stirling Street, SOUTH PERTH WA 6151
UNDER OFFER!!! UNDER OFFER!!! UNDER OFFER!!!
Resort Style Living On The Peninsula
Wake up every morning to breakfast by the pool from your own private balcony. Every day will feel like a holiday from this second floor apartment, ideally situated in the esteemed Riviera Apartments’ complex.
Positioned on the unparalleled South Perth Peninsula, this executive home features a chefs kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances, granite benchtops and breakfast bar. It also boasts open plan living with a balcony that can be accessed from either the main living area or the master bedroom.
Spacious, modern, and secure this is the perfect Perth base, downsizer or starter. Other features include…
• Split A/C to living
• Spacious bathroom with integrated laundry and spa
• Master with built in robes
• River views over Melville Waters towards Kings Park from balcony
• Available for purchase fully furnished and equipped.
• NBN FTTP
• Secure parking
• Recently refurbished full sized tennis court
• Swimming pool
• Common/meeting room
Lifestyle / Location Features
• 800m to The Good Grocer IGA
• 850m to Mends Street Café Strip
• 350m to South Perth Foreshore
• 800m to Mends Street Ferry
With easy access to the city, this private and modern apartment is a must see.
Internal Area: 59sqm
Car Bay: 1, secure, undercover
City Of South Perth Rates: $1805.40 per annum
Water Corporation Rates: $1083.40 per annum
Strata Admin: $748.02 per quarter
Strata Reserve: $257.13 per quarter
Strata minutes, financials and Strata Pre Disclosure Statement can be emailed on request.