24 Margaret Street, WILSON WA 6107
Striking, Spacious and Modern
Situated in a cul-de-sac, riverside location is this stylish, modern and green titled two story home perfect for families young or families young at heart, with a long list of desirable features, this one is sure to impress.
As you enter through the front door you are welcomed by quality bamboo floors that feature throughout the home. Downstairs includes an open plan living with a kitchen that features quality appliances and stone benchtops. The kitchen also features an practical addition of a scullery, an absolute must in today’s modern kitchen.
The expansive and elegant living and dining area flows beautifully out to an alfresco area and out to a lush and generously sized lawn area which is perfect for young families or entertaining with friends and family.
The backyard features an excellent lawn area and easy-care native gardens, all watered by automatic reticulation.
This expansive home also features.
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
• 31c ceilings throughout
• Upstairs parents retreat and study nook
• Quality floor to ceiling tiling to both bathrooms
• LED downlights throughout
• NBN (FTTN)
• Ethernet connection to master bedroom and living
• Powder room downstairs
• Plenty of storage including under stairs and large walk in linen press upstairs
• Double, automated lock up garage with storage, room for workshop and internal access
• Extra wide, washed aggregate driveway – plenty of additional parking
• Double vanity in upstairs ensuite
• Colourbond fencing
For young families and investors, there are also great educational facilities nearby, with Curtin University less than 3KM away, Technology Park, Wilson Primary School & Rehoboth Christian College all situated nearby, there is a lot to like about the practicality of this home’s location.
A unique home in an unbeatable lifestyle location, whether it’s morning walks around the Canning River Regional Park, kayaking on river on the weekend, taking the kids to ride on the Castledare Miniature Railway or simply catching up with friends at the idyllic Lo Quay café, you will soon find out why homes rarely come up for sale in this pocket of Wilson.
Other locational benefits
• 2.7KM to Curtin University
• 600m to Canning River
• 3.3KM to Westfield Carousel
• 3.5KM to Stockland Riverton
• 4.5KM to Riverton Leisureplex
• 10KM to Murdoch University
Contact exclusive listing agent Rhys Chester today to arrange your viewing, you are sure to fall in LOVE with this spectacular home.
Total Under Roof 271sqm
Ground Floor 90.64sqm
First Floor 115sqm