22 Waverley Street, SOUTH PERTH WA 6151
UNDER OFFER!!! UNDER OFFER!!! UNDER OFFER!!!
A class act!
Sophisticated and elegant, you’ll fall in love as you step inside this renovated character home.
Behind the gate is a small manicured reticulated garden. A chandelier no less hangs inside the front porch. Impeccably styled with ornate ceiling roses and cornices, polished jarrah timber floors, windows dressed with white shutters a large fireplace in the lounge room, formal dining with french doors that open out to the beautiful paved path leading to an entertaining area like no other. The master bedroom will be your haven with an ornate archway over the bed. Walk-in robe with sliding doors and ensuite with a double vanity and shower plus WC. A door from the ensuite leads out to the paved path with it’s hedged garden bed also leads to the under cover entertainment area with built in cushioned seating and outdoor bar.
The kitchen has been stylishly renovated. There is a separate laundry with plenty of storage. Vaulted ceiling in the sitting room with floor to door high white bookcases. The french doors open out to the glistening saltwater fibre glass pool.
This home also boasts a renovated guest house, with it’s own lounge with built in storage, a separate double bedroom with a vaulted glass ceiling and an ensuite. A large dining area sits undercover outside the entrance to the guest house adjacent to the pool. You and your guests will be entertained all year round.
This gem of a home is located in the heart of South Perth. A leisurely stroll to Angelo St shopping precinct with it’s cafes/ restaurants and local wine bar which overlooks Wesley college. The South Perth foreshore is a short walk away. So much on offer and a lifestyle like no other, this home will not disappoint. Your dream home awaits…..
• Totally renovated executive residence
• Charming character features: timber floors, high skirting boards, ornate ceilings
• Spacious formal lounge
• Dining room for 8 plus guests
• Luxurious master suite with walk in robes and stylist ensuite
• Sparking white kitchen with high Caesarstone benches and quality appliances
• Informal living/library area opening onto the terrace
• Separate guest house, comprising living area, bedroom, ensuite and unusual skylight
• Two alfresco entertaining areas – one with built in seating area
• Refreshing swimming pool
• Storage shed
• Manicured reticulated lawn and gardens
• Low maintenance residences for the busy executive or retiree
• Carport for two cars
Seeing is believing, this is truly a unique residence
Water Rates: $1,563.60pa
Council Rates: 2,927.26pa