9 Abrolhos Close, SHELLEY WA 6148
Feels Like Home
** New Price **
Put this one at the top of your ‘to view’ list! Light, bright and spacious street front, north facing home that feels more like a house than a duplex. Featuring three bedrooms, one bathroom and two living zones, this home is sure to impress.
The north facing, light filled lounge room opens out to a large rear yard and patio area, perfect for families and entertaining. Adjoining the lounge is the formal dining, which leads through to an additional living area and kitchen.
Located in the Rossmoyne High School zone and Shelley Primary School zone, this home also falls into the ‘optional’ area for Rossmoyne Primary School.
• Third bedroom or studio room
• Separate W/C off laundry
• No strata fees
• Currently build strata but potential exists to convert to Survey Strata
• Ducted evaporative air conditioning
• Two gas bayonets
• Reticulated bore for front garden
• Dishwasher to kitchen
• Security screens and doors
• Garden shed
• 483sqm of land with 17m Frontage*
• 200m to Shelley Park
• 900m to Shelley foreshore
• 1.2KM to Shelley Primary School
• 1.1KM to The Tribute Coffee and Kitchen and Shelley Hub Shopping Centre
• 1.5KM to Rossmoyne IGA
• 2.5KM to All Saints College
• Also close to Bull Creek Train Station
Excellent home in magnificent location, be quick to view this one, motivated seller, Seize this opportunity today!
* Sum of all part lots, property is currently a build strata, but there is potential to convert to survey-strata subject to relevant approvals, which would allow you to demolish the dwelling and build your own property on the lot, discuss with agent for more information