16 Margaret St, WILSON WA 6107
UNDER OFFER!!! UNDER OFFER!!! UNDER OFFER!!!
First time offered for sale in almost 48 years and delightfully set amongst lush gardens in a desirable river side location, is this very well maintained three bedroom double brick and tile home set on a massive block close to the Canning River, transport, shops, schools and much more.
Built by the current owners in 1972, this lovingly cared for home features three good sized bedrooms (two with robes), modern kitchen with dishwasher and gas cooking and big walk in pantry, spacious bathroom, separate W/C and laundry.
Currently zoned R25, this 801sqm block is rectangular with an 18.1m frontage. A fantastic opportunity to retain and renovate the existing premises, demo and build or demo and develop into two survey strata lots. There is even potential to retain the current dwelling and sub-divide (subject to WAPC and Council Approval).
Internal Features include
– Ducted evaporative air conditioning plus split system in lounge
– Security screens and doors
– Spacious open plan meals and kitchen area
– Security alarm system
– Quality timber floors
– Fireplace to lounge
– Solar hot water system
– Gas bayonet
– Ceiling fans
– NBN fibre to the node (FTTN)
– Beautifully presented, automated, bore reticulated gardens
– Single garage, plus plenty of parking for additional vehicles
– MASSIVE patio area
– Margaret Park 200m
– Canning River and Café 1.2KM
– Wilson Primary School 570m
– Excellent public transport nearby
– Also close to Westfield Carousel, Curtin University and Stockland Riverton
All this and much more close to schools, shops, parks, transport and with easy access to major arterial roads. For more information, contact your local Wilson specialist Rhys Chester today.
Please Be Advised – In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, it is a condition of entry to our home opens that all parties provide their name, contact number, email address and current residential address, this is under the directions of the Emergency Management Act.