9 Levander Place, WILSON WA 6107
UNDER OFFER!!! UNDER OFFER!!! UNDER OFFER!!!
Refurbished and Spacious Riverside Home
Situated at the summit of this tightly held cul-de-sac, is this FRESH, SPACIOUS AND REFURBISHED family sized home that is an absolute stunner! It has been over half a decade since this last sale in the street and it is not hard to see why.
Centrally located close to shops, transport and the Canning River, plus easy access to major arterial roads, this is a quality home in a very desirable riverside location.
Completely repainted and modernized throughout, this home features new floor coverings, brand new light fittings, new window treatments and so much more. All you need to do is move in!
Inside features include a separate lounge room, formal and informal meals area, sunken lounge and a spacious master bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite and private garden. In addition to the master bedroom, a MASSIVE second bedroom. A versatile and unique feature you do not see very often that could be used as a bedroom, home office or extra living area.
Other internal features of this home include..
* Built in robes to all bedrooms (walk in robe to master)
* Security alarm
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning
* Brand new carpets to bedrooms and lounge room
* Gas cooktop
* Refurbished kitchen and bathrooms
* Double lockup garage
* Massive backyard, complete with patio and luscious grassed area
* Bore reticulated gardens
* Big shed
* Large patio area off the sunken lounge
* Quality Colourbond fencing
* Landscaped gardens – a view from every bedroom
All this and much more on a option packed DUPLEX BLOCK (S.T.C.A) 813sqm block zoned R25.
* Canning River, Lo Quay Café and parks
* Easy access to public transport, major arterial roads and Perth Airport
* Westfield Carousel and Stockland Riverton
* Wilson and Rehoboth Primary Schools
* Curtin University
A beautiful family home on a big block in a gem of a location. To suit a myriad of buyer from families, or savvy investors and potentially a great option for self funded retirees.
Golden opportunity in a spectacular location, act today!
Please Be Advised – In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, it is a condition of entry to our home opens that all parties provide their name, contact number, email address and current residential address, this is under the directions of the Emergency Management Act.