3/41 Eric Street, COMO WA 6152
UNDER OFFER!!! UNDER OFFER!!! UNDER OFFER!!!
LIGHT AND BRIGHT VILLA IN GREAT LOCATION
Situated in a great location within a small group of 6 villas on the riverside of Como you will find this 3 bedroom, single bathroom villa with separate WC and double carport.
Featuring neutral decor throughout, you’ll enjoy the extra light in the home provided by skylights in both the front living area and the combined kitchen and dining area. Two courtyards which are both fully covered by a patio will allow family members to separate and have their own personal space. The master bedroom (with built in robes), the living area and the kitchen/dining all have sliding security screen doors leading to courtyards allowing for extra light and bringing the outdoors in. Other features include ducted air-conditioning and roller blinds throughout.
This home would suit singles, couples, young families, retirees, empty nesters or those who would like a lock and leave home. Walk to Preston St’s IGA, cafes and restaurants just 250m away. Other location features include 650m to Como Primary School, 950m to Penrhos College, 650m to Como Reserve, 750m to the River foreshore and bike paths.
– Front paved and covered courtyard
– Kitchen combined dining area with skylight, breakfast bar, double sink, stainless steel gas cooktop and wall oven
– Front living area with skylight and courtyard access
– Family bathroom with separate shower, bath and vanity
– Master bedroom with mirrored built in robes and courtyard access
– 2nd bedroom with built in robes
– 3rd bedroom
– Large rear courtyard with covered alfresco
– Separate store room
– Separate laundry with courtyard access
– Roller blinds throughout
– Ducted air-conditioning
– Security screen doors and windows
– Double carport
Council Rates: $1,862.23 pa
Water Rates: $1,086.93 pa
Strata Levy: $325 pq (plus building insurance paid annually)