3W/4 Wingfield Ave, CRAWLEY WA 6009
JUST A SHORT STROLL TO THE RIVER AND KINGS PARK
Call Ian Hutchison on 0418 922 100 today to make an arrangement to view, you are welcome to arrange a viewing on the day but early the better as spaces are limited. Only one group will be allowed to view the property at any one time. Thank you for your understanding.
Uniquely designed 2 level apartment with 180sqm of internal living area and many features including 3 double size bedrooms all with walk in or built in robes, 2 bathrooms including ensuite together with private balcony with angled River Views to master bedroom suite; very spacious entertainer’s size living room with leafy green outlook together with timber French door leading to spacious balcony with retractable awning and also with River Views. Another feature is the very spacious dining area which could also be used as a separate TV or sitting area; large kitchen with lots of storage and double sinks and separate laundry with lots of storage.
This outstanding apartment is situated in the very quiet leafy green tree lined Wingfield Ave cul-de-sac with feature lantern street lights.
This is a choice section of Crawley, within a very short walk to Kings Park and also down the steps at the end of the cul-de-sac to Mounts Bay Road and the Riverside walk and cycle path. You can even walk or cycle to the University of WA. Just a short drive to the City or the beautiful Perth beaches. What a location!!!
Featuring but not limited to:
– Unique 2 level apartment
– Separate entry
– Entertainer’s size living room with air cond…
– …leading through double French doors to spacious balcony with River Views
– Very spacious dining area/separate sitting room
– Large kitchen with double sinks and lots of cupboards
– 3 DOUBLE size bedrooms ALL with walk in or built in robes
– 2 bathrooms including ensuite to Master bedroom suite and family bathroom with shower/bath
– Laundry with lots of storage
– Air-conditioning to living areas and master bedroom
– Timber doors to upper level decking and lower level balconies
– Timber framed windows and doors
– Lock up garage, carbay and storeroom
Council Rates: $2,219.60 pa
Water Rates: $1,335.35 pa
Strata Levy: $1,500 pq