30B Moorland St, DOUBLEVIEW WA 6018
UNDER OFFER!!! UNDER OFFER!!! UNDER OFFER!!!
Renovated 3 Bedroom Duplex
With no common walls (except for the garage), this very well presented brick and tile duplex situated in a great location will impress an array of buyers including first home buyers, singles, couples, young families and retirees – a great “lock and leave” home.
Renovated throughout, the home features a front living area with extra nook as a study or dining, separate kitchen combined dining (or 2nd living area), master bedroom with built in robes, stunning semi-ensuite bathroom, separate WC and two additional bedrooms – one with built in robes.
You will be stunned by the gorgeous kitchen featuring soft closing drawers, stainless steel appliances, Caesarstone benchtop, dishwasher and upright 900mm oven with 6 burner gas cooktop. The semi ensuite features dual vanity and large shower with rainwater shower head.
A front courtyard with lemon tree is perfect for outdoor dining or relaxing and also for pets to play in. A rear drying courtyard with garden shed adjoins the garage with remote control door – access the property via the garage and rear courtyard for secure entry into the property.
Plenty of other features throughout… view today!
Features include but not limited to:
– Timber floors in excellent condition
– Timber venetian blinds
– Solar panels
– Reverse cycle air-conditioners throughout
– Master bedroom with built in robe, semi-ensuite access
– Double bedroom
– 3rd Bedroom or study with built in robe
– Renovated semi-ensuite with dual vanity, large shower with rainwater shower head
– Separate WC
– Separate laundry
– Single remote garage plus park 2 extra vehicles off street
– Front paved courtyard with lemon tree
– Rear paved courtyard with garden shed and garage access
– 2 Linen closets
– Renovated kitchen – stainless steel appliances, rangehood, dishwasher, 900mm oven with 6 gas burner cooktop; double sink, large fridge recess, Caesarstone benchtop
– No strata fees (building insurance only)
– 450m to bus stops to Glendalough Train Station, Perth Busport or Scarborough Beach
– 450m to IGA
– 900m to Newborough Primary School
– 1.2km to St John’s Primary School
– 1.7km to St Dominic’s Primary School
– 4.3km to Churchlands Senior High
– 5.2km to Carine Senior High
– 2.7km to Hale School
– 2.8km St Mary’s Girl’s School
– 2.2km to Scarborough Beach
Council Rates: Approx $1700.00 pa
Water Rates: $1,283.55 pa
No strata levies. Building Insurance $TBA.