3 Cahill Crt, WILSON WA 6107
UNDER OFFER!!! UNDER OFFER!!! UNDER OFFER!!!
Spacious Family Home in Tightly Held Location
Positioned in a tightly held cul-de-sac, just a short stroll to the idyllic Canning River Regional Parklands is this spacious and practical family home, located on a large 740sqm green title block.
Internal features include a sunken formal lounge room, formal dining, open plan kitchen meals and games, three bedrooms and a well sized study. Outside boasts a HUGE all weather patio area, wide double garage, garden shed, bore reticulated gardens and much more.
Additional features include ducted evaporative air conditioning, easy care timber flooring and reverse cycle split system to game room.
– Zoned R25 (duplex potential), 20m frontage
– Built approximately 1985
– Easy access to Wilson Primary School via pedestrian walkway
– Close to Curtin University
– 2.6KM to Westfield Carousel
– 400m to Wilson Primary School
– 3.5KM to Stockland Riverton
– 400m to bus
Be quick to arrange your viewing, homes in this attractive pocket of Wilson tend to sell quickly!