156B Northstead St, SCARBOROUGH WA 6019
FAMILY HOME IN POPULAR BEACH-SIDE SUBURB
MAIN ENTRANCE ON MOTTERAM LANE
Walk to Scarborough Beach from this four bedroom, two bathroom rear home with secluded lane-way frontage. Only 1.6km to beachfront restaurants, cafes and supermarket – enjoy this sensational beach-side suburb without the hefty price tag.
Perfect for small or large families, the home will suit an array of buyers including owner occupiers, investors or country people looking for an affordable city home close to both the beach and CBD. With bus public transport on Scarborough Beach Road less than 300m away which leads to the beach, Glendalough Train Station and the city, getting to your desired location is easy.
– Spacious master bedroom with built in robe and ensuite
– Three additional bedrooms (two double sized)
– Family bathroom
– Front lounge room
– Open plan living and dining area
– Kitchen featuring dishwasher and gas cooktop
– Undercover entertainers’ patio
– Separate laundry
– Separate WC
– Storage shed
– Double garage
– Additional open parking space
– Gas bayonet
– Ducted evaporative air-conditioning
Front entry on Motteram Lane.
Council Rates: TBA
Water Rates: $1,495.35 pa