5 Waterside Retreat, WILSON WA 6107
Surround yourself with tranquillity and nature. Situated adjacent to Bywater Park in a cul-de-sac location, this spacious, stand-alone home is functional, easy care and beautifully maintained home is private and perfectly positioned to take full advantage of the wonderful natural surrounds. This special home is sure to impress.
Inside you will have everything you will need for year-round comfort, including reverse cycle air conditioning and ducted gas heating. The outdoor spaces are just as fulfilling, with a leafy and sunny, north facing patio area, reticulated gardens plus direct access to neighbouring parklands.
OTHER FEATURES OF THE HOME INCLUDE
• Open plan living, kitchen and meals area, plus separate dining
• Large kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher, pantry and breakfast bar
• Addtional 2x gas bayonets for heating
• Security doors and alarm system
• Freshly painted, new floor coverings and new light fittings throughout
• New LED downlights to living and kitchen areas
• New Colourbond fencing to most boundaries
• Automatic reticulation to gardens
• Built in robes to 3 out of 4 bedrooms
• Gas storage hot water
• Garden shed plus storeroom
• Direct access from rear yard to Bywater Park
• 200m to kayak launch spot and the Canning River
• Under 650m to bus public transport
• 1.4KM to Lo Quay River Café
• 3.2KM to Stockland Riverton
• 3.2KM to Riverton Lesureplex and library
• 3.7KM to Curtin University
• 4KM to Westfield Carousel
Positioned on 522sqm of land in the desirable Canning River Gardens estate, this will suit downsizers, young families, investors, or those just looking for a brilliant home in a lifestyle location. Act today, as homes of this calibre don’t stay on the market long, contact listing agent Rhys Chester today to arrange your viewing.
COVID19 Contact Tracing Notice
For all scheduled inspections, if you plan on attending, please note it is a condition of entry that we obtain the full names and contact numbers for ALL attendees over the age of 16.