3/62 Park Street, COMO WA 6152
Secure and quiet location!
This spacious rear villa is situated at the rear of 3 villas in Como and superbly located close to all the amenities you could possibly wish for. Offering 91m2 of internal living space – this 2-bedroom villa has so much to offer; high raked ceilings and an endearing retro 80’s feel.
The villa features a welcoming terrace and offers any buyer the potential to add their personal touch. There is tandem parking for two cars, pets are allowed, the only strata levy is the annual Building Insurance!
Located close to Canning Highway with easy access to the freeway north and south, bus stop, Canning Bridge Rail Station, private and state schools, Coolidge Reserve and the tranquil Neil McDougall Park plus the McDougall Farm Community Garden. This lovely low-maintenance villa has so much to offer – don’t miss out….
NB: This villa is currently leased for $615 per fortnight expiring on the 05/12/21. The tenants would love to stay on if possible! So, it must be a fantastic place to live!
Call Sharon for your private viewing.
• Complex of 3 villas
• Rear villa offering a peaceful, quiet and private lifestyle
• Spacious lounge room, separate dining area both with high raked ceilings
• Two good-sized bedrooms – one with robe recess and other with built in robes
• Lounge room has Reverse Cycle A/C
• Original tiled Roman bathroom/shower
• Separate WC
• Separate laundry
• Entertaining courtyard at the rear & garden area at front
• Reticulated gardens
• Garden Shed
• Alarm System
• Pets allowed
• Tandem carport
• Low annual strata fees
Council Rates: $1,538.33 per year.
Water Rates: $954.48 per year.
Strata Levy: Building Insurance $469.52 yearly