23 Rose Avenue, SOUTH PERTH WA 6151
Meticulous & Spectacular!
We give this much loved family home a 5 Star Rating!
In the heart of picturesque South Perth sits this five bedroom, three bathroom residence with a below ground solar heated salt water pool with easy care, beautifully maintained reticulated gardens.
Upon entering the 1930’s timber decked porch and sipping your morning cuppa (perhaps contemplating how grateful you are to live here) you can appreciate the original lead light windows surrounding the front door. Inside are wide timber jarrah floors and skirting boards, ornate high ceilings and cornices adorning the front section of the house. The entry passes a large study then onto the formal lounge which has an ornate gas fireplace with its original timber mantle surround and white timber shutters dressing the windows.
A fully appointed bathroom services two bedrooms, one a double with built in robes
Walking down the hallway the home opens up to open plan living complemented by Italian porcelain tiled flooring. To the left is a climate-controlled wine cellar and to the right is the laundry with plenty of storage and a powder room.
You’ll be cooking up a storm in this chef’s kitchen with Caesarstone bench tops and Blanco appliances. The kitchen overlooks the dining/family room which seamlessly connects to the outdoor entertaining area.
The indoor / outdoor living area will have your family and guests entertained all year round. The outdoor living space has a timber lined ceiling with ceiling fan, an outdoor kitchen adorned with a large glass splash-back. The adjoining courtyard has a water feature with lighting creating nighttime ambiance. Take a splash in the below ground salt water, solar heated pool which surrounds the living and master bedroom.
A separate wing of the lower level has its own entry from the front, with a large walk in storage room. In this wing is the master suite with a large ensuite, double vanity, huge shower and separate WC, plus a walk-in robe. Lay in bed and enjoy the tranquillity of the sparkling pool.
Upstairs is a large living area with kitchenette, a bathroom with double vanity, shower and bath which acts as a semi ensuite to another bedroom. Both upstairs bedrooms have walk in robes. Another storage cupboard is found at the top of the stairs.
The home is secure with a monitored alarm system, electric gate and cameras with integrated technology.
At your doorstep is the Angelo Street shopping precinct, with its shops, gym, local Coles, cafes/restaurants and wine bar. Local state and private primary and secondary schools such as Wesley College are nearby, as is Perth Zoo, Royal Perth Golf Club, the South Perth foreshore and transport. The Mends St entertainment / shopping precinct is not too far away, why not catch the ferry into Perth City. So much to see and do; South Perth offers a unique lifestyle.
This is a home like no other which you and your family will enjoy for many years to come.
FEATURES BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
• Sensational location – so close to everything you could want in a family home!
• Captivating character residence with a well thought out extension
• Character features include; ornate lead light windows, jarrah floorboards, wide shirting boards, ornate high ceilings and cornices, original timber mantle fireplace
• Formal and informal living areas
• 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms , study and powder room
• Luxurious master suite with walk in robe, relaxing bath, double vanity, separate shower and WC
• Designer kitchen with Caesarstone bench tops, quality appliances
• Seamless indoor/outdoor living areas
• Timber lined ceiling alfresco area with second kitchen and ceiling fan
• Laundry with ample storage
• Upstairs teenagers area comprising 2 queen size bedrooms – one with semi ensuite, bathroom (with bath), powder room, kitchenette, living area and storage area
• Beautiful white plantation shutters and electric blinds in family area
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning – with zones
• Rinnai Hot water system with two control panels
• Store room
• Water feature with lighting
• Heated saltwater swimming pool
• Reticulated manicured gardens and lawn
• Monitored security system plus cameras with web access
• Electric gates
• Location: walking distance to private and state schools, Angelo Street shopping precinct, transport and South Perth foreshore. A short drive away: Perth Zoo, Mends street shopping precinct, Ferry, CBD, Royal Perth Golf Club plus other sporting clubs i.e. football, hockey, tennis, cricket and bowls the list goes on…..Easy access to freeways south and north of the river