2/7 Lockhart, COMO WA 6152
La Dolce Vita
If it is all about life’s little pleasures, then this home could certainly be what you’ve been looking for.
A terraced home reminiscent of that family holiday to the Amalfi coast, this home won’t disappoint including lots of natural light with Melville Water aspects from most rooms in the house.
Upon entry you overlook the dining area with high ceiling and living areas to the outdoor terrace great for outdoor entertaining. The ground floor terrace has lawn for the kids/dog to play. A light filled kitchen on this level with its large bay window looks out to the rooftops, Melville Waters and to Applecross with its boats. Enjoy your glass of wine whilst cooking up a storm in this good-sized kitchen. Separate WC is also located on this level.
Downstairs takes you to the double sized garage with its recently added garage door.
Upstairs are 3 bedrooms. Two of the bedrooms are serviced by a bathroom with bath/shower and a separate WC.
As you lie in your bed of the master bedroom enjoy the view of the river to Kings Park. Step out onto the Juliet balcony to the city views. The master bedroom has built in robes with an ensuite shower plus WC.
A superb location close to all amenities such as transport, Como primary school, Preston Street shopping/entertaining precinct, Como jetty, Como beach and easy access to the city.
Awaiting your arrival is la dolce vita!
– High ceilings
– Secure double lock up garage with internal access
– Indoor/outdoor living/entertaining area with spectacular river views
– City views from upstairs bedrooms and balcony
– Consatina doors in main living area
– Generous reticulated garden
– Split A/C downstairs and split a/c and ceiling fans in the master bedroom and bedroom 2
– Timber floors downstairs and in master bedroom
– Master bedroom has own private balcony with views of the river and Kings Park
– Wrought iron balustrading
– Lock up storeroom
Currently rented at $530 per week (until 19/01/2022)