66 Lawler Street, SOUTH PERTH WA 6151
The High Life!
Nestled in a sought-after location only seconds away from the stunning riverside South Perth Foreshore and within easy walking distance of both Wesley College and the vibrant Angelo Street food, coffee, shopping and entertainment precinct around the corner, this enchanting 3 bedroom 2 bathroom split-level family home has been impressively refurbished for quality contemporary living and benefits from breathtaking city and river views across its two upper-floor balconies.
Beyond a gated front yard lies a charming ground-level floor plan with a spacious and sunken open-plan family and dining area featuring high angled ceilings, split-system air-conditioning, gas bayonet, large under-stair storeroom and double French doors extending outside to a delightful side patio alcove. Another set of double French doors opposite reveal seamless access out to a private side patio entertaining space and reticulated low-maintenance gardens.
The upgraded kitchen has granite bench tops, a water-filter tap, Smeg gas cooktop, De Dietrich oven and a stainless-steel LG dishwasher. Also on this floor is a large front master-bedroom suite, comprising of split-system air-conditioning, striking white plantation window shutters, a semi-cathedral ceiling, a fitted walk-in wardrobe and a fully-tiled and renovated semi-ensuite bathroom with twin “his and hers” stone vanities.
Upstairs, the mid-level sitting/library area is another ideal place to relax, extending – via more double French doors – out to a fabulous side balcony and patio deck with mesmerising views towards the city. The top-floor loft makes for a perfect lounge, study or fourth bedroom with the best vista of all from its awesome balcony deck that captures an awe-inspiring city and Swan-River outlook.
Other features include, but are not limited to;
• Split-system air-conditioning to the sitting/library area on the first floor
• Double-sized 2nd/3rd bedrooms on the first floor, complete with built-in double robes, white plantation shutters and lovely outlooks to wake up to
• Spacious and revamped main bathroom on the middle floor, boasting a sleek shower, toilet and vanity
• Fully-tiled ground-floor laundry with a stone-transformation bench top, plus outdoor access to the side patio and drying courtyard
• Character-laden remote-controlled double garage on the ground floor, featuring internal shopper’s entry, a powered work bench, a gas bayonet, rear access and a huge mezzanine for extra storage
• Top-floor louvers and funky windows
• Linen press off entry
• Security-alarm system
• Freshly painted throughout
• Timber floorboards and staircases
• Feature down lighting
• Internal profile doors
• Tall feature skirting boards
• Feature ceiling cornices
• Black door handles
• Modern power points, data points and light switches throughout
• Arched windows
• French-door entrance
• NBN internet connectivity
• Gas hot-water system
• 304sqm (approx.) block with a shady and protected frontage
• Built in 1995 (approx.)
• Off-road parking options for your guests and visitors, opposite the home
Council Rates: $2,571.10 pa
Water Rates: $1,415.20 pa
No Strata Levy