8/1 Queen Street, SOUTH PERTH WA 6151
STUNNING 182sqm LUXURY APARTMENT ON MILL POINT PENINSULA
Tastefully appointed security apartment with quality finishes throughout, City Skyline Views and River Glimpses set in a well maintained group with most attractive entry….on the much sought after Mill Point Peninsular.
Just 100 metre walk to the picturesque River Foreshore and Parklands where you can enjoy a leisurely stroll along to the recently rejuvenated Mends Street Precinct with supermarket and boutique shops, a choice of cafes & restaurants to suit most tastes and Perth bound Ferry. You can even walk to the City.
Beautiful apartment with 182sqm of living areas (including entertainer’s size balcony). Featuring 3 double size bedrooms with the master bedroom suite including a huge walk in robe and STUNNING ensuite bathroom; 2 additional double size bedrooms both with built in robes; stunning family bathroom and separate laundry; HUGE free flowing living and dining areas both leading to the entertainers’ size balcony with blinds making it ideal for all year round usage; spacious, light and bright Chef’s style kitchen with lots of cupboard space with quality finishes including Quantum Quartz benchtops; separate walk in linen room; 2 secure parking bays with storage; sparkling below ground pool set in most attractive surrounds complete with BBQ and tennis court.
The internal size of this apartment makes the decision to move from your family home much easier. This is a “MUST SEE” Apartment.
Outstanding Features include….
– Located on the 3rd Floor (4th Level)
– Spacious Master Bedroom suite with Huge walk in robe
– Stunning Ensuite to Master Bedroom Suite
– 2 additional double size bedrooms BOTH with built in robes
– Luxury Family Bathroom
– HUGE Living and Dining areas both leading to Entertainers size Balcony
– Blinds to balcony making it ideal for year round usage
– Chef’s Kitchen with Quantum Quartz benchtops
– Ducted Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
– Walk in Linen room
– 182 sqms of living area( incl Balcony)
Additional Features include:
– Two Secure undercover parking bays
– Storeroom near parking bays
– Tennis Court
– Sparkling Pool set in most attractive surrounds with BBQ area.
– Just 100 metres to the River Foreshore and Parklands
– Walking distance to Mends Street shopping ,restaurants & cafes and boutiques
All of these features and this wonderful location makes this apartment an outstanding place to live.
Phone Ian Hutchison on 0418 922 100 or Sharon Walsh on 0418 928 997 to arrange your Private Viewing
Council Rates: $2,970.03 pa
Water Rates: $1,528.36 pa
Strata Levy: $3,040.74 pq (Admin Fund $2,315.90pq, Reserve Fund $371.25pq & Lift Fund $353.59pq)