26 Ranelagh Crescent, SOUTH PERTH WA 6151
A BIG FAMILY HOME IN A PRIME LOCATION AND OUTDOOR LIFESTYLE TO ENJOY!
HOME OPEN SAT 8 AUG 10:45-11:15 AM
This character residence circa 1940, is a magnificent family home that has been renovated and restored to accommodate a free flowing and contemporary lifestyle. A generous and versatile floor plan provides for a multitude of living options.
Character and charm combine seamlessly with a modern extension that boasts six bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 3 WC’s and a freestanding studio.
A north-facing allotment of approximately 780sqm allows natural light to stream into the open-plan family room creating a bright and open living space. An enviable outdoor lifestyle awaits with manicured gardens, practical entertaining areas and finished off with refreshing swimming pool.
The location is second to none. Located perfectly in a beautiful family tree lined street with wide verges ideal for the kids to play football or cricket. Enjoy a short stroll to all amenities including Wesley College, South Perth Foreshore, cafes, shops and restaurants, schools, parks.
Completing this dream picture is a spacious two room studio ideal to be used as a teenager’s retreat, games room or granny flat. All this plus a plethora of internal features that requires your viewing.
FEATURES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
– Family residence for the past 27 years
– Green title 780sqm lot located in a prestigious cul de sac located a short walk to South Perth Foreshore
– Beautiful character features including decorative ceilings, lead light windows, fireplaces, timber floors and panelling and high ceilings
– 6 bedrooms all with built in robes
– 2 bathrooms 3 WC
– Formal entry
– Formal lounge room with fireplace
– Formal dining room
– Modern Chefs kitchen with stone bench tops and plenty of cupboard space, with Miele appliances
– Causal meals area
– Spacious family room
– Study/activity area/ parents retreat upstairs
– Plenty of storage with built in cupboards in all bedrooms
– Split air conditioning units
– Two room air-conditioned studio
– Undercover parking for 3 cars plus extra parking available
– Swimming pool
– Lovely French style entertaining area
– Bore, fully reticulated gardens and lawn
– Garden Outdoor Shed
– Close to South Perth foreshore, Wesley and Trinity Colleges, Primary schools, Shops, transport, Optus Stadium plus a whole lot more!
Council Rates: $3,629.75 pa
Water Rates: $1,669.50 pa