3/66 Forrest Street, SOUTH PERTH WA 6151
UNDER OFFER!! UNDER OFFER!! UNDER OFFER!!
FAMILY SIZE TOWNHOUSE
Located only a stone’s throw from South Perth Primary School on a much sought after street, this three bedroom, two bathroom townhouse with multiple living areas indoors and out is certain to impress.
The home’s split level design provides separation for family members, whilst the main living room with soaring ceiling and adjoining dining makes for quality family time. The cavernous adjacent kitchen overlooks a limestone paved private front courtyard and features stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop and an abundance of bench and cupboard space. There are 3 bedrooms located on the upper level including the master bedroom with an ensuite and walk in robe, with the other two bedrooms featuring built in robes, while ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning will ensure year round sleeping comfort. An activity room on the lower level provides for a fourth bedroom if desired. Outdoor living includes a front covered courtyard and a rear pergola covered courtyard.
This is an excellent opportunity to buy an easy care family sized home in this sought after area of South Perth which is only a short stroll to Angelo St’s cafes & shops, Hensman Park Tennis Club, Royal Perth Golf Club, Wesley College, South Perth & St Columba’s Primary Schools and the stunning Foreshore & Swan River.
– Split level townhouse
– Front & rear limestone paved courtyards
– Vaulted ceiling to living & dining
– Large open plan kitchen bathed in natural light includes stainless steel oven & rangehood, gas cooktop, ample bench & cupboard space
– Large activity room/4th bedroom
– Family bathroom with bath, WC, and separate shower
– Ensuite bathroom with shower & WC
– Separate laundry
– Powder room with WC
– Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Security alarm system
– Double side by side carport
– 153m2 internal living plus carport plus outdoor areas
Council Rates: $2,391.46 pa
Water Rates: $1,296.72 pa
Strata Levy: $900 pq (Admin Fund $850 pq & Reserve Fund $50 pq)