1/58 Saunders Street, COMO WA 6152
RENOVATED VILLA IN A GREAT LOCATION
HOME OPEN SAT 14TH DEC 11.00-11.30 AM
Here is a great opportunity to purchase a two bedroom villa in a great location on bus route to either the City or Curtin University, and walking distance to Penrhos College, Como Secondary School and the Wesley Playing Fields.
With the kitchen and bathroom both renovated, the villa presents well and includes front living area with reverse cycle air-conditioning and ceiling fan, separate kitchen with stainless steel oven, rangehood, gas cooktop and a built in pantry; master bedroom with air-conditioning, ceiling fan, built in robes and courtyard access; second bedroom with ceiling fan and built in robes, bathroom with separate shower, vanity and WC; and separate laundry.
Courtyards are located at both the front and rear, with the rear courtyard featuring patio, garden shed and separate storeroom. The double garage features direct access into the villa.
The villa is also just a short drive to Collier Park Golf Course, Preston St’s cafes & restaurants, Waterford Plaza and Neil McDougall Park.
– Renovated kitchen with pantry, gas cooking & stainless steel appliances
– Master bedroom with reverse cycle a/c, ceiling fan, BIRs & courtyard access
– Second bedroom with ceiling fan and built in robe
– Double garage with entry from garage into the villa
– Timber Venetian blinds
– Timber look flooring
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning to living area
– Renovated bathroom with separate shower, vanity & WC
– Separate laundry
– Huge rear court yard with patio area
– Front courtyard
– Garden shed
– Separate storeroom
Council Rates: $1,541.97 pa
Water Rates: $915.40 pa
Strata Levy: $310 pq