45A Edgecumbe St, COMO WA 6152
Secure 3 Bedroom Rear Home
Situated on a good sized 563m2 rear block is this wonderful 3 bedroom 1 bathroom home presenting the perfect opportunity for the astute buyer or investor.
A generously sized family room at the front of the home flows through to a separate living / dining area with a bright modern open plan kitchen with stainless steel appliances and dishwasher. There are 3 double bedrooms all featuring built-in robes and a bathroom with separate bath and separate shower.
The huge outside area provides plenty of parking space for all of your needs including a double carport with extra parking which leads to a covered alfresco courtyard which is perfect for entertaining. There are two separate sheds, the larger of the two can be used as a work shop, for storage and can even fit a car for extra security. With a large front with a grassed area and surrounding gardens with bore reticulation and a security gate, there is definitely no shortage of space and the secure rear location provides an excellent lifestyle for families or first home buyers.
Providing a great location close to parks, transport and shops and only a short distance to local schools, it is obvious this is an excellent opportunity not to be missed… Be sure to express your interest today!
* Rear home with security gates
* Front enclosed yard with laws and gardens
* Brick and tile construction
* Security screens
* Rear covered alfresco
* Huge lock up work shed
* Double carport
* Separate lounge room with reverse cycle air-conditioning
* Open plan dining area and second living area
* Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances including oven and cooktop, rangehood & dishwasher
* King sized master bedroom with ceiling fan and walk in robe
* Semi ensuite bathroom with separate bath and separate shower
* Bedroom with mirrored built in robes and ceiling fan
* Bedroom with built in robes and ceiling fan
* Timber Venetian blinds throughout
* Separate laundry
* Separate WC
Council Rates: $1,894.37 pa
Water Rates: $1,075.51 pa