4/14 Mill Point Road, SOUTH PERTH WA 6151
PRIME PENINSULAR LOCATION
HOME OPEN SUN 20TH OCT 2.00-2.30 PM
Situated at the northern end of the tree-lined Mill Point Rd in a small group of 6, sits this 2 bedroom 1 bathroom townhouse. Renovated throughout, the home features open plan living on the lower level and bedrooms and bathroom on the upper level.
Both bedrooms are double sized and feature quality carpets with the master bedroom also with reverse cycle air-conditioning and walk in robe with custom storage. The second bedroom features ceiling fan and built in robes.
Enjoy the modern kitchen with plenty of bench space to prepare meals, plus overhead and under-bench cupboards for storage. The living area leads out to a paved north facing courtyard with artificial lawn for low maintenance outdoor living.
Zoned R80/100, buy to enjoy living in this ideal location, or add to your current investment portfolio. Sensational location opposite the Old Mill and bus stop and less than a minute’s walk to the Swan River and foreshore. Walk 1.5km to Elizabeth Quay and to the CBD, or catch the Ferry from Mends St jetty or enjoy the cafes and restaurants that Mends St has to offer.
– Small group of 6 townhouses
– Zoned R80/100
– Renovated throughout
– Open plan living – engineered timber floors
– Renovated kitchen – plenty of bench space, stone benchtops, oven, cooktop, dishwasher, plenty of cupboards
– Double sized bedroom with reverse cycle air-conditioning & walk in robe
– Double sized bedroom with ceiling fan
– Bathroom with separate shower, bath and vanity
– Separate WC
– Separate laundry
– Linen cupboard
– Quality carpets
– Storage under stairs
– NBN connected
– North facing paved alfresco area with artificial lawn
– Located across from the Old Mill and bus stop, walk to the city, or catch the ferry from nearby Mends St
Plus carport and exclusive use areas
Council Rates: $1,862.23 pa
Water Rates: $1,086.93 pa
Strata Levy: $525 pq (Admin Fund $400 pq & Reserve Fund $125 pq)