4 Etwell St, EAST VICTORIA PARK WA 6101
UNDER OFFER!!! UNDER OFFER!!! UNDER OFFER!!!
Fully renovated throughout and surrounded by lush established landscaped gardens, this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom C1950s home will impress.
Packed with all the character features you would expect from a home in this location, including polished timber floors and high skirting boards, high ornate ceilings, picture rails and timber framed windows blend seamlessly with the modern additions and renovated kitchen, bathrooms and laundry.
Designed around family living, the central dining area adjoins the kitchen featuring island bench, stainless steel built in appliances, glass splashbacks and an abundance of cupboard space and modern light fittings. A lounge room also flows from the dining area which opens out to the landscaped front yard surrounded by lush foliage.
Three minor bedrooms are double sized and share the renovated family bathroom with vanity, floor to ceiling tiling and bath.
Via a separate wing providing a sanctuary away from the busy home, the master bedroom suite features ensuite, built in robes and full length windows for plenty of natural light.
The rear yard and patio area including lawns and gardens is fully fenced providing extra secure parking and also making it perfect for pets and kids to play in or adults to relax shaded by the louvered patio roof. A large garden shed will make a great workshop and storage area.
You will be disappointed if you miss out on this home. Call today to view!
– Separate modern master wing with large north facing windows, split system air-conditioning, built in robes, private ensuite
– Large central meals area with high ornate ceilings and picture rail
– Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, island bench, and induction cooktop
– Modern central bathroom with bath
– Bed 2 split system a/c, raked ceilings, garden outlook
– Bed 3 high ceiling, original jarrah flooring, timber windows
– Bed 4 original ornate features, high ceilings, timber windows
– Modern separate laundry with abundant storage
– Floor area approx 156m2
– Fujitsu ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Security system
– NBN fibre to the house
– 3kw Solar panels
– Solar HWS
– Automatic garden reticulation
Council Rates: $2,287.13 pa
Water Rates: $1,250.95 pa