70 Jenkins Ave, CLAREMONT WA 6010
FAMILY HOME DESIGNED WITH LIFESTYLE QUALITY IN MIND
With plenty of space for a growing family, this 4 bedroom plus study (or 5th bedroom) home features multiple living zones, new renovated kitchen, 2 bathrooms and outdoor areas all situated on a green title 698sqm lot.
Fully fenced, the home and outdoor areas are perfect for those with small or teenage children and families who like to entertain… invite your guests and spend hours in the games room or enjoying the outdoor decked area overlooking below ground pool. With cafes blinds, this area is perfect for year-round entertaining.
Situated in a prime Claremont location near the Dalkeith border, purchasing this home will be one of the best decisions you have made this year.
– Enclosed front yard with grassed area and garden
– Brick and tile home with double carport and remote garage door
– Off street parking for guests
– Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
– Front separate living area with ceiling fan
– Spacious master bedroom suite with ceiling fan and ensuite bathroom
– Renovated ensuite with separate shower, large vanity, WC
– 3 additional double bedrooms with built in robes
– Study or 5th bedroom
– Family bathroom with separate shower, bath, vanity, separate WC
– Down-lighting throughout
– Brand new kitchen with Caesarstone benchtop and stainless steel appliances – Smeg 900mm 6 burner gas upright oven, Smeg dishwasher
– Living room with skylight
– Terracotta tiling to kitchen and dining area
– Separate dining area
– Reverse cycle air conditioner to the living, kitchen and dining area
– Games room with cedar timber panelling and ceiling fan
– Sliding doors lead to outdoor decked entertaining area with cafe blinds
– Large family sized below ground salt water pool
– Solar panels
– Garden shed
– Separate laundry
– Gas storage hot water system
– 698sqm of land with reticulated gardens
Walking distance to UWA Claremont Campus, IGA grocery store, Stirling Hwy’s cafes, restaurants and stores. Also close to Freshwater Bay Primary, St Thomas Primary School, Christ Church Grammar School, Claremont Quarter and public transport to UWA, the City or Fremantle.
Council Rates: $3,310.73 pa
Water Rates: $1,609.95 pa