183 Fern Road, WILSON WA 6107
Spacious and Splendid Riverside Home
NEW PRICE, OUTSTANDING VALUE IN ATTRACTIVE RIVERSIDE LOCATION, ACT TODAY! Situated in an elevated location, just a short stroll to the idyllic Riverton Bridge Park and the popular Lo Quay Café, is this impressive, spacious and stand alone three bedroom, two bathroom easy care, street front home.
Inside features three generously sized bedrooms, all with built in robes, BIG open plan living, dining and kitchen area – ideal for entertaining, plus there is also an additional front lounge room, making this home ideal for those searching for a practical, roomy and low maintenance home.
Outside includes a large, double lock up garage (with an extra area which could be used for parking, yard space or for a boat or caravan), reticulated gardens and a pitched roof patio at the rear.
At such a compelling price point and this home’s long list of outstanding features, be sure to put this quality home on your Must View’ list right away, there has never been a better time than now to invest in the desirable riverside suburb of Wilson.
Other Features Include
– Reverse cycle air conditioning to main living area, master bedroom and second bedroom
– Window shutters to master bedroom
– Security alarm system (ideal lock up and leave)
– Gas cooktop and storage hot water system
– Separate W/C
– 2002 build, 366sqm total, 182sqm under roof (inc. garage)
– Easy access to bus
– 500m to Fern Park & Canning River
– 2.6KM to Stockland Riverton
– 3.3KM to Curtin University
– 3.5KM to Westfield Carousel
Invest or nest, this home is sure to impress!
Council Rates: $1,767.88 pa
Water Rates: $1,213.13 pa