40/160 Mill Point Road, SOUTH PERTH WA 6151
PERFECT LOCATION OFFERING AN AMAZING LIFESTYLE!
A fantastic investment opportunity for savvy buyers looking for a city base or low maintenance home!
This seventh floor apartment has stunning north facing city and river views, perfect for observing all of the activities on Sir James Mitchell Park and daily sunsets from your private balcony. Ideally situated close to all amenities.
The modern kitchen offers plenty of benchtop space, loads of storage, and stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop and dishwasher. The open plan dining and lounge leads onto the balcony with magnificent views of the Swan River, CBD, Optus stadium and Crown Casino. There are two queen size bedrooms both with built in robes. For your added convenience there is a secure private laundry/store room opposite to the front door and secure parking for one car.
– North-east facing apartment with sweeping panoramic views of the Swan River, Perth CBD, parklands, Optus Stadium and Crown Casino
– Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
– Gas cook top
– 2 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
– Central bathroom and WC
– Separate laundry/store room
– Relaxing balcony
– Reverse cycle air conditioning
– Secure building with undercover parking for one car
– Plenty of visitor parking
Located within minutes of the Perth Zoo and walking distance to Mends Street Cafe strip, the ferry, public transport and only minutes to the Freeway and the CBD. Viewing is highly recommended.
Council Rates: $1,570.13 pa
Water Rates: $939.14 pa
Strata Levy: $1,072.15 pq (Admin Fund $821.05 pq & Reserve Fund $251.10 pq)