1/80 Mill Point Rd, SOUTH PERTH WA 6151
Perfect for the first homebuyer, retirees, empty nesters, singles, couples and investors… this renovated and lovingly cared for ground floor apartment with two bedrooms, two bathrooms and private access into the property from the garage is something special that must be seen to be appreciated.
Polished timber floors feature throughout the home along with a stunning kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, soft close drawers and 900mm chef’s oven. The front balcony has been enclosed to create an additional living area/sunroom and adjoins a small courtyard with direct lock up garage access.
The master bedroom features built in robes and ensuite with spa bath and WC. A second bathroom combined laundry and second separate WC are located opposite the second bedroom, also with robes. Presenting well throughout, this is the perfect home to just move into and enjoy without having to do any work.
This property won’t last long… a very unique and lovely apartment.
– Entry with intercom
– Polished timber flooring throughout
– Open plan living, dining and kitchen area with reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, 900mm 6 burner Smeg cooktop & oven, soft close drawers, Miele rangehood, Fisher & Pykel dish drawers
– Master bedroom with mirrored built in robes and ensuite
– Ensuite with spa bath, vanity, WC
– 2nd bedroom with robes
– Separate 2nd WC
– Bathroom combined laundry with shower, vanity, and room for a washing machine
– Front sunroom (enclosed balcony)
– Small west facing outdoor sitting area
– Single lock up garage with auto door and 2sqm store room
– Access from garage to the west courtyard and to the north-facing courtyard
– North-facing courtyard with access from the Master bedroom and garage
– Gas instantaneous hot water system
– Clear view security screen doors throughout
12sqm enclosed front balcony (sunroom)
Plus two additional exclusive use courtyards
Council Rates: $1,570.13 pa
Water Rates: $939.14 pa
Strata Levy: $802.90 pq (Admin Fund $734.70 pq & Reserve Fund $68.20 pq)