3/59 Anstey St, SOUTH PERTH WA 6151
Renovated Villa in Sought After Location
HOME OPEN SAT 21ST SEPT 10.00-10.30 AM
HOME OPEN SUN 22ND SEPT 10.00-10.30 AM
This light and bright, renovated villa is located in sought after Anstey Street just 800m to Angelo Street’s cafes, shops and restaurants; or stroll to a variety of cafes and restaurants on nearby South Terrace.
– Single level, no stairs
– One of only 4 in the complex
– Timber floor boards throughout
– Spacious living area with air conditioning
– Renovated kitchen with glass splashback, induction cooking & stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
– Good size bedrooms with built in robes; main bedroom has ceiling fan plus air conditioning
– Renovated bathroom with separate toilet
– Renovated laundry
– Low maintenance front and rear courtyards perfect for entertaining
– Pitched roof patio covering paved rear courtyard
– Garage undercover parking for one car plus drive through parking for extra vehicles
– Currently no strata levies
The villa is central to many of South Perth and Como’s schools and amenities including Wesley and Penrhos Colleges, South Perth Primary, Royal Perth Golf Club, Ernest Johnson Oval, and the cafe precincts of Angelo St and Preston St.
Currently tenanted at $360 per week until 13/08/2019.
Council Rates: $1,717.73 pa
Water Rates: $1,018.65 pa
No Strata Levy
Size: 81sqm internally plus external exclusive use areas.