174 Hensman St, KENSINGTON WA 6151
Golden Triangle Location
Now is the time to secure your very own renovated 1940’s Brick and Tile Bungalow Home in a convenient and very sought after pocket of Kensington. Set on a 511sqm green title lot, the home has so much to offer with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, formal and informal living areas, courtyards and large rear yard with Right of Way access.
The renovation has blended the character features of Jarrah floor boards, high ceilings, ornate cornices, picture rails and mantel piece with modern conveniences such as a gas fireplace, LED down lighting, split system reverse cycle air conditioners throughout and gas cooking to the kitchen.
The rear of the block has been fenced off and levelled ready for a proposed granny flat (Council approval required).
Situated within the catchment areas of Kensington Primary School, Como Primary School and South Perth Primary, the home is just minutes to shops, cafes, parks and easy access to Canning Hwy and to the City.
– Entry hall
– 3 Bedrooms (master bedroom with built in robes)
– Bathroom with full bath, shower, vanity and WC
– 2nd Bathroom with shower, linen cupboard and adjoining separate WC
– Kitchen with island bench, gas cooktop, dishwasher, pantry
– Feature gas fireplace and mantle in the formal lounge room
– Informal living and dining area
– 3rd living area with French doors leading to alfresco
– Converted Garage into study or games room
– Separate laundry
– Tandem 2 car carport plus extra parking available behind electric gate
– Split system reverse cycle air-conditioning units throughout
– French doors to front courtyard
– LED downlights
– Security alarm and security door
– Fully fenced
– Large, level back yard
– Within several school catchment zones
– Right of Way access at the rear
Council Rates: $1,991.84 pa
Water Rates: $1,162.80 pa