3/97 Berwick St, VICTORIA PARK WA 6100
HOME OPEN SAT 15TH JUNE 10.00-10.40 AM
HOME OPEN SUN 16TH JUNE 10.00-10.40 AM
Offering a spacious floor plan, a quality low maintenance lifestyle and endless city views, this three bedroom, two bathroom apartment will not disappoint.
Situated high on a hill in a secure complex of only six apartments, you are close to the Swan River, McCallum Park, Raphael Park, Albany Highway’s vibrant shopping, café and restaurant strip, a variety of schools, plenty of public transport options and so much more.
Generously proportioned throughout and offering an abundance of natural light, the apartment boasts…
– Spacious open plan living and dining area
– Kitchen with quality appliances and ample benchtop and cupboard space
– Entertainer’s balcony with city views
– Large master bedroom with walk in robes, ensuite and a private balcony
– Second bedroom with built in robe and private balcony
– Third bedroom or study with private balcony
– Family bathroom
– Separate laundry
– Lockable garage with storage room and a second car bay
– Split system reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Views from each balcony
Suiting a large array of buyers, this apartment is one not to miss. Act fast before it’s too late!
*Currently leased at $380 per week until 26/04/19
Council Rates: $2,022.90 pa
Water Rates: $1,163.92 pa
Strata Levies: TBA
Building/Floor Area: 180sqm (Internal: 122sqm, Balconies: 18sqm, Car Bays: 40sqm)