1/44 Ranelagh Cres, SOUTH PERTH WA 6151
No Road Between You and the River
This impressive home offers you serenity and privacy. Located in a prestigious position right on the South Perth foreshore.
If you love entertaining and enjoy the luxury of a tennis court and swimming pool without all the hassle of maintaining them, this residence is for you. With expansive living and dining zones that stretch out onto a large outdoor entertaining terrace that overlooks Sir James Mitchell Park, the lakes with an abundance of birdlife, and Swan River, this is the perfect home for you and your friends to relax and enjoy the wonders of the foreshore. This home is designed for indoor-outdoor living.
The home embraces a flowing design with an abundance of natural light. The open plan chef’s kitchen has Caesar stone bench tops, Miele stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar, ample bench and storage space.
The relaxed formal lounge has a cosy gas fireplace and is complimented by the formal dining area. This flexible single level home offers 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, powder room, formal and informal living and dining areas. With beautiful water and leafy green views and an abundance of space for entertaining, this low maintenance home is ideal for busy families who enjoy the finer things in life.
You’ll love the blissful peacefulness and privacy with all the benefits of a unique location and the ability to walk or cycle along the foreshore at your doorstep. This is an outstanding family home which will impress the most discerning buyer. Call today to arrange your inspection.
Featuring but not limited to:
– Single level residence
– Formal entry
– Formal lounge room with fire place
– Spacious formal dining
– 4 bedrooms-Master has large ensuite and walk-in robe
– 2 Bathrooms includes ensuite and powder room
– Chef’s kitchen – Miele appliances
– Casual living and meals areas leading out to outdoor entertaining terrace
– Laundry with plenty of storage
– Ducted air-conditioning
– Auto double garage and store room
– Spacious alfresco entertaining area
– Secure gated community
– Swimming pool and tennis court with lights
– Club rooms and sauna
– South Perth foreshore only one step away
– Close to private and state schools
– Optus Stadium and Crown Casino
– Shopping precincts – Meadowvale Shopping Centre, Angelo and Mends Streets cafes and restaurants
– Major freeways are easily accessible
All in all it is a truly tranquil location in which to reside. Viewing is highly recommended!
Land Area: 580sqm
16 Private residences in complex
Last two sales in Bay View were over $3,500,000
Council Rates: $2,970.77 pa
Water Rates: $1,549.77 pa
Strata Levy: $1,479.70 pq (Admin Fund $1,179.70 pq & Sinking Fund $300 pq)